Dohmen Capital Research
WHAT MAKES BERT DOHMEN’S ANALYSIS UNIQUE? Forecasting every bear market and significant stock market decline over the past 39 years.
Bert Dohmen has appeared in the major media over the last three decades, including the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, CNBC, CNN, FoxNews with Neil Cavuto, Nightly Business Report, Futures Magazine, and many more.
He has been a keynote speaker at many of the largest and most prominent investment conferences around the world.
- Founded Dohmen Capital Research Group in 1977, providing sophisticated market and economic analysis to serious investors and professionals.
- Developed the “Theory of Liquidity & Credit” as the major determinant of the investment markets. This has enabled him to call every bear market of the last 35 years.
- In 2007-2008, Bert Dohmen’s analysis saved his clients fortunes by correctly calling the bull market top in October 2007 within two days of the top and then forecasting the 2008 crisis. His advice to sell short and buy the inverse-ETFs produced great gains.
- At the bottom of the market crash, on March 6-9, 2009, Bert Dohmen gave a “buy” signal.
- He is the editor of the acclaimed WELLINGTON LETTER, now in its 40th year.
- Rated top Market Timer including the #1 rating.
PRELUDE TO MELTDOWN, (2007)
FINANCIAL APOCALYPSE (2011)
THE COMING CHINA CRISIS (2012 Special Report)
THE CHINA CRISIS IS HERE (2016)
As Featured On: